Here are a few questions to consider:
- What were some key reasons that the group was able to solve the mystery?
- What did you notice about the group during the activity?
- What was encouraging?
- What was frustrating?
- When did the class decide to read out the clues one at a time?
- What could have been done differently?
- Have you noticed similarities in this game to other group projects?
- Can you think of examples from real life where groups would need to work together?
Post a comment below and share your ideas with the class.
Find out a basic definition of what democracy means.
Check out this new game! Test your knowledge of the Canadian democratic system.